July 16 – 17
July 18 – 20
Centennial High School
913 Crescent Dr.
Champaign, IL 61821
Champaign Day Camp Information
When you register, you must pick one sport for your camper to participate in.
Track & Field
Track & Field
* Campers will be required to pass a swim test to participate in swimming, which involves swimming the length of the pool (25 yards) unassisted.
** Cheerleading is for Session 1 only.
What to bring?
Please have campers dress appropriately for the weather and their sport. For campers in the following sports, here’s what you’ll need:
- Soccer: cleats*/shin guards
- Baseball/Softball: cleats* (optional) and glove
- Football: cleats* (optional)
- Volleyball: knee pads (optional)
- Tennis: tennis racket
- Swimming: swimsuit/towel/goggles/swim cap (optional)/change of clothes for non-swim time
* Campers using cleats for their sports will also need regular athletic shoes. Cleats are not allowed inside Centennial.
All of the necessary sports equipment besides what’s listed in the “What to bring?” section.
- Water Bottles
- Water will be readily available throughout the day
- New Testament Bible
- Camp T-Shirt
* Because we’re feeding upwards of 900 people throughout the week, it can be difficult to accommodate food allergies. If that’s an issue for your camper(s), please contact us with any concerns. You are welcome to send your camper(s) with their own food. It will be refrigerated throughout the day. Please label it clearly with your campers name.
Typical Camp Schedule
|7:30 am – 8:15 am||Check-in (Monday & Wednesday Only)|
|8:00 am||Camper Drop Off|
|8:30 am||Team Chapel|
|9:15 am||Practice 1|
|11:00 am||Boys Huddles/Girls Lunch|
|11:30 am||Boys Lunch/Girls Huddles|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Coaches Huddle|
|12:15 pm||Practice 2|
|12:30 pm||Family Day (Tuesday & Friday Only | Centennial’s Auditorium)|
|2:00 pm||Afternoon Assembly|
|2:45 pm||Pick-up in Centennial’s Auditorium|
- Tuesday, July 17th at 12:30 pm
- Friday, July 20th at 12:30 pm
Join us for Family Day on your child’s final day of camp! We’ll be in Centennial’s auditorium beginning at 12:30 pm for a short 15 minute presentation to meet the FCA staff and hear about FCA’s involvement in the community. Right after, you’ll be dismissed to see your camper in action during their final sports session! You’re also welcome to join us for our closing chapel at 2:00 pm.