July 15, 16, 17
July 22, 23, 24
Urbana High School
1002 S Race St
Urbana, IL 61801
Day Camp Information
When you register, you must pick one sport for your camper to participate in.
Track & Field
Track & Field
What to bring?
Please have campers dress appropriately for the weather and their sport. For campers in the following sports, here’s what you’ll need:
- Soccer: cleats*/shin guards
- Baseball/Softball: cleats* (optional) and glove
- Football: cleats* (optional)
- Tennis: tennis racket
- Volleyball: knee pads (optional)
* Campers using cleats for their sports will also need regular athletic shoes. Cleats are not allowed inside Urbana facilities.
All of the necessary sports equipment besides what’s listed in the “What to bring?” section.
- Water Bottles
- Water will be readily available throughout the day
- New Testament Bible
- Camp T-Shirt
* Due to the number of campers we’re feeding, it’s difficult to accommodate food allergies. If that’s an issue for your camper(s), please contact us with any concerns. You are welcome to send your camper(s) with their own food. It will be refrigerated throughout the day. Please label it clearly with your campers name.
Typical Camp Schedule
|7:30 am – 8:15 am||Check-in (Monday Only)|
|8:00 am||Camper Drop Off|
|8:30 am||Team Chapel|
|9:15 am||Practice 1|
|11:00 am||Girls Huddles/Boys Lunch|
|11:30 am||Girls Lunch/Boys Huddles|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Coaches Huddle|
|12:15 pm||Practice 2|
|12:30 pm||Family Day (Wednesday Only | Urbana’s Auditorium)|
|2:00 pm||Afternoon Assembly|
|2:45 pm||Pick-up in Urbana’s Cafeteria|
- Wednesday, July 17th at 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 24th at 12:30 pm
Join us for Family Day on your child’s final day of camp! We’ll be in Urbana’s auditorium beginning at 12:30 pm for a short 15 minute presentation to meet the FCA staff and hear about FCA’s involvement in the community. Right after, you’ll be dismissed to see your camper in action during their final sports session! You’re also welcome to join us for our closing chapel at 2:00 pm.