Coaches! Make leadership a priority by investing 24 hours to focus on your team culture and values.
Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches & Student-Athlete Leaders. Head Coaches, we recommend recruiting 1 – 3 assistant coaches and 2 – 6 current or future players (entering 9th – 12th graders) to attend with you.
July 30th at 4:00 pm until
July 31st at 4:00 pm
- Hear how other coaches are building leaders
- Solidify team priorities with your staff & players
- Hear how Biblical concepts can help you be
- Discuss how to coach the 21st century athlete
(Motivation, team cohesion, emotions, etc.)
- Hear how other athletes are growing as leaders
- Solidify their role from coaches’ priorities
- Hear how Biblical concepts will develop them in football and life
- Receive practical leadership techniques to help lead their team
Head Coaches! Once you’ve registered, please direct the assistant coaches and athletes you'd like to invite to attend with you to register.
Please register by July 1st.
Little Galilee Christian Camp & Retreat Center
7539 Little Galilee Rd
Clinton, IL 61727
$125 (includes lodging, 3 meals, snacks, an FCA Bible and a camp shirt)
“Our football program will always seek young men who lead through service, wisdom and integrity. These traits are not often inherent. This is the type of camp that can develop those desired characteristics, not only in our players but in ourselves as coaches as well.”
CULLY WELTER MONTICELLO HEAD COACH
“Let’s make it a priority to coach beyond the X’s and O’s by building young men of character.”
DEREK LEONARD ROCHESTER HEAD COACH
“Sometimes we talk about the lack of leadership, but we don’t put forth the time to build leaders. See you there!”