Day Camp Information
When you register, you must pick one sport for your camper to participate in.
Track & Field
Track & Field
What to bring?
Please have campers dress appropriately for the weather and their sport. For campers in outdoor sports, please send them with sunscreen. For campers in the following sports, here’s what you’ll need:
- Baseball/Softball: cleats (optional) and glove
- Football: cleats (optional)
- Soccer: cleats (optional) and shin guards
- Track & Field: running shoes
- Tennis: racket
- Volleyball: knee pads (optional)
All of the necessary sports equipment besides what’s listed in the “What to bring?” section.
- Water Bottles
- Water will be readily available
- New Testament Bible
- Camp T-Shirt
* Because we’re providing food for 800 + kids throughout the week, we won't be able to accommodate food allergies. You're welcome to send your camper(s) with their own food labeled with their name. It can be refrigerated.
Typical Daily Schedule
|7:30 – 8:00 am||Check-in (Monday/Wednesday Only)|
|8:25 am||Team Chapel|
|9:20 - 11:00 am||Practice 1|
|11:15 am||Boys Lunch/Girls Huddle|
|11:45 am||Girls Lunch/Boys Huddle|
|12:30 - 2:00 pm||Practice 2|
|2:15 - 3:00pm||
On Monday & Wednesday (the beginning of each session), all campers need to check-in in Urbana's gym between 7:30 – 8:00 am. Please park in the North parking lot and enter through Door #9. Pick the shortest check-in line when you get in the gym. Campers will get their huddle #, Bible, t-shirt, water bottle, and head to the cafeteria to meet their huddle leader and fellow campers.
On Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, you're welcome to drop your campers off. They will go straight to the cafeteria to check-in directly with their huddle leader. Breakfast beings at 8:00 am each day.
Camp ends at 3:00 pm each day. Please go to Urbana's cafeteria to check out your camper(s). Campers will be seated by their huddle numbers. Please PRINT your name clearly on the sign-out sheet.
If you have a safety concern with check out, please let us know, and we'll make special arrangements for your camper(s).
He must become greater; I must become less.